- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons red curry paste
- 2 packages frozen riced cauliflower (10 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1-1/2 pounds uncooked shrimp (31-40 per pound), peeled and deveined
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 cup julienned carrot
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 medium lime, quartered
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and red curry paste; set aside.
- Prepare riced cauliflower according to package directions.
- Meanwhile in a large skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add shrimp; cook until shrimp turn pink, 5-7 minutes. Add garlic and salt, cook one additional minute, remove from heat.
- Divide cauliflower between four bowls. Top each bowl with shrimp, avocado, cucumber, carrots and green onions. Garnish each bowl with a lime quarter and drizzle with curry mayonnaise.
1 serving: 460 calories, 31g fat (5g saturated fat), 213mg cholesterol, 783mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 7g fiber), 32g protein.