- 1 package lemon cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack for 6-8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for glaze, in a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, butter and orange juice until smooth.
- Remove cake from pan to a serving platter; poke holes in cake with a meat fork. Slowly drizzle with glaze. Cool completely.