Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup lemon yogurt
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, whisk the first 5 ingredients. In another bowl, whisk yogurt, egg, melted butter and lemon zest until blended. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Fold in blueberries.
- Drop by 1/3 cupfuls 1 in. apart onto a greased baking sheet. Bake 15-18 minutes or until light brown.
- In a small bowl, combine glaze ingredients; stir until smooth. Drizzle over warm biscuits.
BlueberriesIf using frozen blueberries, use without thawing to avoid discoloring the batter.
1 biscuit: 193 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 223mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.