- 2-1/2 pounds small Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into eighths
- 8 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a large bowl, toss potatoes with 2 tablespoons oil. Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 22-28 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- In a large bowl, whisk lemon juice, mustard, garlic, salt, pepper and remaining oil. Stir in onion and basil. Add roasted potatoes; toss to coat.
3/4 cup: 209 calories, 14g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 272mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 fat, 1 starch.