- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup 4% cottage cheese
- 1-1/2 cups cooked wide egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Chopped fresh parsley, optional
- Warm the spaghetti sauce; stir in mozzarella and cottage cheeses. Fold in noodles. Pour into 2 greased 2-cup baking dishes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° until bubbly, about 20 minutes. If desired, top with parsley.
1 lasagna: 399 calories, 16g fat (8g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 1120mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 3g fiber), 25g protein.