Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup crushed vanilla wafers (about 30 wafers)
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2/3 cup plus 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lime zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, crushed wafers, cracker crumbs, 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar, lime juice and zest, salt and cinnamon until blended. Shape into 1-in. balls; place on parchment-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Roll cookie balls in remaining 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar. Store cookies between pieces of parchment in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
1 cookie: 64 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 61mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.