- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups cold white grape juice, divided
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups champagne or club soda
- 8 fresh strawberries, hulled
- In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over 1 cup cold grape juice; let stand 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring until gelatin is dissolved. Stir in sugar. Remove from heat; stir in remaining grape juice. Cool to room temperature.
- Transfer gelatin mixture to a large bowl. Slowly stir in champagne. Pour half of champagne mixture into 8 champagne or parfait glasses. Add 1 strawberry to each glass. Refrigerate glasses and remaining gelatin mixture until almost set, about 1 hour.
- Place reserved gelatin mixture in a blender; cover and process until foamy. Pour into glasses. Chill until set, about 3 hours.
1 serving: 96 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 9mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.