- 1/3 cup buttermilk blend powder
- 1/4 cup dried parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS FOR SALAD DRESSING:
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 cup plus 6 tablespoons buttermilk
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS FOR DIP:
- 2 cups reduced-fat sour cream
- Combine the first five ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to 1 year. Yield: 4 batches (about 3/4 cup).
- For salad dressing: In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, buttermilk and 3 tablespoons mix. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: about 2 cups.
- For dip: In a small bowl, combine sour cream and 3 tablespoons mix. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with assorted crackers and fresh vegetables.
2 tablespoons: 62 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 219mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.