- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- EACH SERVING:
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee
- In a blender, combine the first eight ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Store in the refrigerator.
- For each serving, place coffee in a mug. Stir in 1/3 cup Irish cream. Heat mixture in a microwave if desired.
1 cup: 165 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 53mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.