Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- In a large bowl, beat butter, cheeses, tarragon, oregano and garlic until well mixed. Beat in flour (the dough will be crumbly). Shape into a 14-in. roll. Wrap tightly and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Cut into 1/4-in. slices; place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° until golden brown and crisp, 10-12 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
3 wafers: 138 calories, 9g fat (6g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 131mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.