- 1 cup frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons Homemade Cream-Style Soup Mix
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a bowl, combine the first two ingredients. In another bowl, whisk together the soup mix and water; mix well. Add the sour cream and onion. Stir soup mixture into the potato mixture. Place in a greased 12-oz. baking dish; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, until bubbly around the edges, 30-35 minutes.