- 8 large eggs
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 4 ounces sliced deli ham, cut into strips
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- In a large bowl, whisk the first 5 ingredients. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add ham; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until lightly browned. Pour in egg mixture; cook and stir until eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains. Remove from heat.
- Spoon a fourth of the egg mixture down center of each tortilla. Fold bottom of tortilla over filling; fold both sides to close.
1 wrap: 341 calories, 16g fat (5g saturated fat), 441mg cholesterol, 1053mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 22g protein.