Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, mix butter, cheese and garlic; brush over cut sides of bread. Place on a baking sheet, cut sides up. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake 7-9 minutes or until light golden brown. Cut into pieces; serve warm.
1 piece: 283 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 457mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein.