- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can (15 ounces) chickpeas or garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 1 medium zucchini, julienned
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 6 cups spring mix salad greens
- In a small bowl, whisk oil, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- In a large bowl, combine chickpeas, carrots, zucchini, tomato, green onions, radishes, pecans, parsley and cheese. Stir in 1/2 cup dressing. Arrange greens in a serving bowl; top with chickpea mixture. Drizzle with remaining dressing.
1 serving: 294 calories, 23g fat (4g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 394mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 7g fiber), 7g protein.