Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped carrot
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/8 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- Dash pepper
- 1 prebaked mini pizza crust
- 1/3 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 1/3 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- In a large skillet, saute the zucchini, peppers, onion, carrot and garlic in butter for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, oregano and pepper; toss to coat.
- Place the crust on an ungreased baking sheet or pizza pan. Spoon vegetable mixture onto crust to within 1/2 in. of edges. Top with tomato and cheese. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
1/2 each: 324 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 568mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 12g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 vegetable, 1-1/2 fat, 1 lean meat.