- 1 cup sliced fresh or frozen peaches, divided
- 2 cups fat-free reduced-sugar peach yogurt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Finely chop half of the peaches; place in a bowl. Stir in the yogurt. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into the crust.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Refrigerate for 45 minutes before slicing. Top with remaining peaches.
1 piece: 202 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 127mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.