- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 6 tablespoons key lime juice
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine milk and lime juice. Refrigerate 1/4 cup whipped cream for garnish. Fold a fourth of the remaining whipped cream into lime mixture; fold in remaining whipped cream. Spoon into crust. Cover and freeze overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. Garnish with reserved whipped cream.
1 slice: 474 calories, 32g fat (18g saturated fat), 99mg cholesterol, 207mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.