- 1 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1 cup diced honeydew melon
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 1 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 large kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips
Peppers (Hot)Wear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.
1/2 cup: 47 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 122mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.