Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 cup diced seeded tomatoes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 loaf sourdough baguette (about 20 inches long)
- Drain artichokes, reserving 2 tablespoons marinade. Chop artichokes and place in a large bowl. Stir in the tomatoes, cheeses, onions and reserved marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cut baguette into 1/2-in. slices. Spread with artichoke mixture. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes or until edges of bread are browned. Serve immediately.
3 each: 81 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 252mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.