- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 9-in. square baking pan with foil. Grease foil with butter; set aside.
- Combine milk and chips in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute; stir. Cook 30-60 seconds longer, stirring every 30 seconds, or until chips are melted. Stir in the pecans, raisins and vanilla. Transfer to prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Gently peel off foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container.
1 piece: 82 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 12mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.