Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (8 ounces each and 3/4 inch thick)
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Dash pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spread mustard onto both sides of pork chops; place on a greased baking sheet. Mix bread crumbs with pepper; press onto top and sides of chops.
- Bake until lightly browned and a thermometer reads 145°, 20-25 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Health tip: If you’re watching calories, use 4- or 6-oz. chops and start checking to see if they are done after just 15 minutes. You’ll save 75-150 calories per serving.
1 pork chop: 334 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 109mg cholesterol, 347mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 44g protein.