- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon ground curry
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- Dash ground ginger
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs, coarsely chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 6 slices whole wheat bread
- Optional: Tomato slices and cracked pepper
- Mix the first 4 ingredients; stir in eggs and green onions. Spread on bread. If desired, top with tomato and sprinkle with pepper.
Health tip: A simple switch to low-fat mayonnaise will save 100 calories and more than 10 grams of fat per serving.
1 open-faced sandwich: 273 calories, 20g fat (4g saturated fat), 188mg cholesterol, 284mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 10g protein.