- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup halved seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Fresh cilantro leaves, optional
- Bibb lettuce leaves, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, pineapple and grapes. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and curry; pour over chicken mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. If desired, top with cilantro and serve in lettuce leaves.
1 cup: 364 calories, 22g fat (4g saturated fat), 90mg cholesterol, 185mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 27g protein.