- 7 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1-1/4 cups packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 3/4 cup packed fresh parsley sprigs
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Grilled steak
- Place garlic in a small food processor; cover and chop. Add the cilantro, parsley, pepper flakes and pepper; cover and process until finely chopped.
- Add the vinegar, lime juice, soy sauce and lime zest. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream. Serve with steak.
2 tablespoons: 95 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 122mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.