- 3 pounds beef chuck stew meat (1-1/2 inch cubes)
- 2 cans (10-3/4 oz. each) golden mushroom soup
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups (4 oz.) French's® French Fried Onions
- 1/3 cup French's® Classic Worcestershire Sauce or French's® Reduced Sodium Worcestershire Sauce (30% less sodium)
- 3/4 cup water
- Season meat with salt and pepper to taste. Brown meat in 2 tbsp. hot oil in large skillet. Transfer to 5-qt. slow cooker.
- Stir soup, mushrooms, 1 cup French Fried Onions, Worcestershire and water into slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on HIGH setting for 4 hours (or on LOW for 8 hours) until meat is tender. Serve over noodles and sprinkle with remaining onions. If desired, serve with a dollop of sour cream.