Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1/3 pound bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten, divided
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the sausage, garlic powder, parsley, Parmesan cheese, basil and 2 tablespoons beaten egg. Unroll crescent dough and separate into 2 rectangles. Place on an ungreased baking sheet; seal perforations.
- Spoon 1/2 of the sausage mixture into the center of each rectangle. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Roll up from a long side; pinch seam to seal. Brush with remaining egg.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden. Cut into slices; serve warm.
1 each: 538 calories, 35g fat (13g saturated fat), 180mg cholesterol, 1204mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 27g protein.