- 1-1/2 cups sour cream
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 round loaf (1 pound) sourdough bread
- Chopped fresh parsley, optional
- In a saucepan, combine sour cream, cream cheese, onions and Worcestershire sauce; cook and stir over low heat until blended. Add cheese and ham; cook and stir until cheese is melted and ham is heated through. Cut off top of loaf; carefully hollow out top and bottom, leaving a 1/2-in. shell. Cut bread into cubes. Pour dip into shell; if desired, sprinkle with parsley. Serve with bread cubes.
2 tablespoons: 177 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 321mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.