- 1 Reynolds® Oven Bag, Large Size
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken or mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon dried basil, divided
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 to 6 oz. each)
- Hot cooked biscuits or rice
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Shake flour in Reynolds® Oven Bag; place in 13x9x2-inch baking pan at least 2 inches deep. Add soup, 1 teaspoon basil, 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt and pepper; squeeze bag to blend in flour. Add vegetables; arrange evenly on both sides of bag. Sprinkle chicken with remaining seasonings; place in single layer between vegetables in bag.
- Close oven bag with nylon tie; cut six 1/2-inch slits in top. Tuck ends of bag in pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes until meat thermometer reads 170°F. Stir vegetables and sauce; serve with biscuits or rice.