- 1-1/2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 Popsicle molds or plastic cups (3 ounces)
- 8 Popsicle sticks
- Place cantaloupe in a blender. Cover and process until smooth; set aside. In a small saucepan, combine the cream and sugar. Cook and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat.
- Stir in pureed cantaloupe. Pour 1/4 cup into each mold; insert the Popsicle sticks. Freeze until firm.
1 each: 162 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 14mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.