- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen French-style green beans, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine beans and cranberries in an ungreased 8-in. square baking dish. In a bowl, mix oil, brown sugar, vinegar and thyme. Drizzle over bean mixture; toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, 20 minutes. Stir; bake until beans are tender, 5-10 minutes longer. Sprinkle with almonds.
3/4 cup: 197 calories, 10g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 4g fiber), 3g protein.