- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 jar (9 ounces) chutney
- 1 pound bacon strips, chopped
- 6 green onions, finely chopped
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine cheeses. Shape into a ball; top with chutney. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels; drain. Sprinkle bacon and onions over cheese ball. Serve with crackers.
2 tablespoons: 124 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 349mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein.