Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Add cake mix; beat on low speed until blended. Stir in chocolate and peanut butter chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes or until set. Cool 3 minutes before removing to wire racks. Store in an airtight container.
1 each: 113 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 111mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.