- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 3 packages (3 ounces each) chicken ramen noodles
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (14 ounces) bean sprouts, drained
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, peanut butter, soy sauce and garlic; set aside. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine bread crumbs and contents of two noodle seasoning packets (discard the remaining packet or save for another use). Add chicken, one piece at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°. Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions.
- Remove chicken and keep warm. Add peanut butter mixture to skillet; cook and stir until heated through. Drain noodles. Add noodles and bean sprouts to skillet; toss to coat. Serve with chicken.
1 each: 673 calories, 25g fat (9g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 2042mg sodium, 68g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 4g fiber), 43g protein.