- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chiles
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (2 pounds) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Chopped fresh cilantro, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, half-and-half cream, onion, chiles, salt and pepper. Stir in the potatoes, chicken and 2 cups cheese.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 13x9-in. or 3-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, until golden brown, about 1-1/4 hours. Sprinkle with remaining cheese before serving. If desired, sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
1-1/2 cups: 410 calories, 21g fat (14g saturated fat), 111mg cholesterol, 647mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 26g protein.