- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 large apples (about 1 pound), cubed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 cup fresh or frozen pitted tart cherries, thawed
- For dressing, whisk together first 4 ingredients. In a large bowl, toss apples with lemon juice. Add celery, cranberries and almonds; toss with dressing. Gently stir in cherries.
- Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour before serving.
3/4 cup: 181 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 84mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.