- 1/4 cup cubed process cheese (Velveeta)
- 3/4 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/3 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup mashed potatoes (without added milk and butter)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 bacon strip, cooked and crumbled
- 3 slices process cheese, halved
- In a bowl, combine the cubed cheese, ham, soup, butter, onion and pepper. Transfer into a greased shallow 3-cup baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine mashed potatoes and sour cream. Spread over ham mixture. Arrange cheese slices over top of potato mixture; sprinkle with bacon. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
1-1/2 cups: 467 calories, 30g fat (17g saturated fat), 98mg cholesterol, 1789mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 24g protein.