- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (15 ounces) refrigerated fully cooked barbecued shredded beef
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3/4 cup french-fried onions
- Optional toppings: chopped tomatoes, chopped red onion and minced fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spread cream cheese onto bottom of a greased 9-in. pie plate. Spread evenly with beef. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and red onion. Bake until heated through, 15-20 minutes. Sprinkle with french-fried onions; bake 5 minutes longer. If desired, top with tomatoes, onion and cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips.
1/4 cup: 279 calories, 19g fat (10g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 578mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 0 fiber), 12g protein.