- 1 jar (8 ounces) sharp cheddar cheese spread
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 English muffins, split
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese spread, crab, butter, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder. Spread over muffin halves.
- Place in two ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cut each muffin half into quarters. Serve warm.
1 piece: 51 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 148mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.