- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1-1/2 cups frozen pepper strips
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use southwestern chicken strips
- 1 cup salsa con queso dip
- 2 tablespoons canned chopped green chiles
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, minced
- Optional toppings: Salsa, sliced avocado and french-fried onions
- Scrub and pierce potatoes; place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 15 minutes or until tender, turning once.
- In a large skillet, saute pepper strips and onion in butter until crisp tender. Stir in the chicken strips, queso dip, chilies, and chipotle pepper. Heat through.
- With a sharp knife, cut an X in each potato; fluff pulp with a fork. Spoon chicken mixture over potatoes and serve with toppings of your choice.
1 stuffed potato (calculated without optional toppings): 524 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 1055mg sodium, 80g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 9g fiber), 29g protein.