- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup crushed ramen noodles, divided (seasoning packet discarded)
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows, divided
- 1/3 cup M&M's minis, divided
- 2 tablespoons sprinkles, divided
- Line a 15x10x1-in. pan with parchment; set aside.
- In a double boiler or metal bowl over hot water, melt chocolate chips until 2/3 are melted. Remove from heat; stir until smooth. Stir in half the ramen, 1/4 cup marshmallows, 3 tablespoons M&M's and 1 tablespoon sprinkles. Spread into prepared pan; top with remaining ingredients (pan will not be full). Refrigerate until firm, 15-20 minutes. Break or cut into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
1 ounce: 150 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 30mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.