- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in pizza sauce. Cut each biscuit into quarters; place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Top with the beef mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cheeses. Bake until cheese is melted, 5-10 minutes longer. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
1 piece: 356 calories, 16g fat (8g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 730mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 28g protein.