- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen broccoli florets, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 bacon strip, cooked and crumbled
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash garlic powder
- Dash lemon-pepper seasoning
- Divide the broccoli, cheese and bacon between two 5-in. pie plates coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, cream, salt, garlic powder and lemon-pepper. Pour over bacon.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
1 each: 192 calories, 9g fat (6g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 481mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 19g protein.