- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup peach yogurt
- 2/3 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda; add to creamed mixture alternately with yogurt, beating well after each addition. Fold in blueberries and orange zest.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Leftovers may be frozen.
1 each: 185 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 218mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.