- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Assorted fresh fruit, graham crackers and/or cookies
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, cinnamon and lemon juice until smooth. Fold in blueberries. Serve with fruit, crackers and/or cookies.
2 tablespoons: 84 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 42mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.