- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1-1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Place the crust on a ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. In a small bowl, combine the Miracle Whip, basil, garlic powder and onion powder; spread over crust. Set aside 1/4 cup bacon. Sprinkle cheeses and remaining bacon over crust.
- Bake at 425° for 8-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with lettuce, tomatoes and reserved bacon. Cut into wedges.
1 piece: 510 calories, 32g fat (9g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 845mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 18g protein.