- 1-3/4 cups 2% milk, divided
- 1 to 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 10 freezer pop molds or 10 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- In a microwave, warm 1/4 cup milk; stir in honey until blended. Stir in remaining 1-1/2 cups milk and vanilla.
- Divide berries among molds; cover with milk mixture. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm.
1 pop: 51 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 19mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch.