- 1-1/2 pounds (about 7-1/2 cups) uncooked ziti or small tube pasta
- 2 jars (24 ounces each) marinara sauce
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup BelGioioso® Ricotta con Latte® Cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded BelGioioso® Sharp Provolone Cheese
- 1/2 cup grated BelGioioso® Romano Cheese
- 2 cups shredded BelGioioso® Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup grated BelGioioso® Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Optional: Minced fresh parsley or basil and additional Parmesan cheese
1.Preheat oven to 350°. Cook pasta according to the package directions for al dente; drain.
2.Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the marinara sauce, Alfredo sauce, ricotta, provolone, Romano and 1 cup mozzarella. Cook over medium heat until sauce begins to simmer and cheeses are melted. Stir in cooked pasta; pour mixture into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Top with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
3.In a small bowl, stir together Parmesan, bread crumbs, garlic and olive oil; sprinkle over pasta.
4.Bake, uncovered, until mixture is bubbly and topping is golden brown, 30-40 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with fresh parsley or basil and Parmesan if desired.