- 2 jars (7-1/2 ounces each) marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 6 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 log (16 ounces) BelGioioso® Sliced Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
- Coarsely ground pepper, optional
1.Drain the artichokes, reserving 1/2 cup marinade. In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, oil and the reserved marinade.
2.On a large serving platter, arrange the basil, tomatoes, cheese and artichokes. Drizzle with vinaigrette. If desired, sprinkle with coarsely ground pepper.