Our editors and experts handpick every product we feature. We may earn a commission from your purchases.
- 6 medium baking potatoes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chiles
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Bake potatoes at 375° for 1 hour or until tender. Cool. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the beef and onion over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; crumble beef; drain.
- Cut a thin slice off the top of each potato. Carefully scoop out pulp, leaving a thin shell; place pulp in a bowl. Add sour cream, chiles, butter, Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic powder and chili powder; mash or beat. Stir in meat mixture until combined. Stuff into potato shells.
- Place filled potatoes on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.
1 each: 422 calories, 19g fat (11g saturated fat), 76mg cholesterol, 711mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 21g protein.