- 1 sheet refrigerated pie crust
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 3 cups whipped topping, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 to 3 bananas, sliced
- Additional miniature chocolate chips, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Unroll crust into a 9-in. pie plate; flute edge. In a large bowl, combine melted chocolate, 1 cup whipped topping, eggs and sugar. Mix well. Pour into crust. Bake until center is set, about 30 minutes. Cool 10 minutes, then refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Layer sliced bananas over pie and top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle miniature chocolate chips on top if desired. Chill until serving.
1 slice: 317 calories, 16g fat (10g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 117mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.